All Things Fun! Online Forums
January 20, 2018, 03:52:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow All Things Fun! on Twitter & Facebook!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Friday Starwars  (Read 5610 times)
Darth_Variable
Official Sith Lord and post junkie

Evil keeps me young

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2010, 10:27:02 AM »

Sweet! Smiley

Damn I'm sorry I missed out on this group I would have loved to have gotten involved.  I've been dying to get a Star Wars RPG running at the store for over three years now.  If you guys have any openings for a relative noob to RPG please keep me in mind.  I'll gladly take a number and wait in anticipation for an opening.

you are on the list sir, i'm looking at a few charcaters dying over the next few weeks...so you're wait may not be that long.  Grin

I find your lack of faith disturbing
TheCheese

WE DO NOT SOW!

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2010, 02:30:13 PM »

Damn I'm sorry I missed out on this group I would have loved to have gotten involved.  I've been dying to get a Star Wars RPG running at the store for over three years now.  If you guys have any openings for a relative noob to RPG please keep me in mind.  I'll gladly take a number and wait in anticipation for an opening.

you are on the list sir, i'm looking at a few charcaters dying over the next few weeks...so you're wait may not be that long.  Grin

Is it Olsack? I bet its Olsack. Probably turned on the lightsaber in the wrong direction
Darth_Variable
Official Sith Lord and post junkie

Evil keeps me young

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2010, 12:16:04 PM »

What time do you guys start playing and what days of the month do you usually play?

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: