All Things Fun! Online Forums
October 30, 2014, 01:51:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow All Things Fun! on Twitter & Facebook!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prereleases  (Read 1532 times)
Soundwave
Lurker

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2011, 05:48:35 AM »

Just read that Wizards will no longer hold regional Prereleases. Since they were the only places that held 2 headed Giant Prerelease events, I just wanted to make a request and ask ATF if you would ever hold them for your prerelease events. This was how they set them up at the last prerelease:

Cost: $22 per player ($44 per team)

Product: Each 2 player team receives 8 booster packs along with unlimited land to build 2 decks.
All 2HG teams will receive 2 Foil pre-release cards (while supplies last).
# of Rounds: 3

Prizes:
3-0 will receive 14 packs for the team
2-0-1 will receive 10 packs for the team
2-1 will receive 6 packs for the team

They also usually started the 2 headed Giant games later in the day once the first few flights of the prerelease were already over, so it was easier on the organizers.
j winters
Lurker

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 03:12:52 PM »

gray matters productions have posted their regional prerelease for philly convention center on that saturday. you can contact them for the side events and such that they are running, i couldn't find that info online. that being said we will have that option available for that sunday the 8th at ATF. the specifics arent nailed down yet but as soon as they are then i can post them. and also i will be posting the house rules for edh shortly we r slated for another edh tourney toward the end of may.

-J.
Soundwave
Lurker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 01:33:11 PM »

I forgot that they announced that it wouldn't take effect until a little later. Also I realize I am the one who requested the 2 headed giant, but I wont be able to make the Mother's day Prerelease.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: