All Things Fun! Online Forums
April 26, 2017, 07:38:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow All Things Fun! on Twitter & Facebook!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond the Westwall campaign  (Read 5908 times)
Sir_Hamelot

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2013, 12:58:46 PM »

Heya, Anthony!

No worries, man.  Hope all is well with the fam and house and work  Smiley

Another round of C&C fun then?  Jim you good to lead tonight?

"You can offer a sacrifice of blood.  Perhaps if you cut your hand."  "Ok, but only from my left hand.  My right is my 'me time' hand."
Sir_Hamelot

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2013, 03:10:40 PM »

So, granted, it's a day early...

but who is running what tomorrow?   Grin

Looking forward to game night already!  Hope everyone can make it!

"You can offer a sacrifice of blood.  Perhaps if you cut your hand."  "Ok, but only from my left hand.  My right is my 'me time' hand."
Sir_Hamelot

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2013, 11:56:52 AM »

Well, looks like good man Bill will be absent this week. 

I for one am totally ok with continuing our assault on White Wash...Wall!

Plus I wanna see how Mark's run in with the Lich turns out  Grin

What say ye, peoples?  Drance, you good to run tonight?

Drance
Geek Member

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2013, 04:13:19 PM »

Uh, that's White WATCH! Duh! ;-) I kid, I kid. Anyway, sorry to say that, well, it being Summertime with all the stuff it implies, I am once again unable to make it tonight. I suck, I know. As much as I would LOVE to see how the gang pulls their bacon out of the "undead fire" in my Labyrinth Lord game tonight, I've had so much going on this month and it's still going on! I miss you guys something awful, have no doubt about that, ever. Soooo, I hope that someone gets up to some good gaming tonight at the old ATF! Have fun, whatever you do, and I hope to see you all again soon.
Sir_Hamelot

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2013, 04:39:59 PM »

No problems, sir!  Hope all the work pans out soon enough.

Drance
Geek Member

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2013, 02:59:29 PM »

So, kids, sorry to keep you waiting, BUT...XP for session 5 (7/10/13) is 1200 (as usual, before any bonuses you apply from high prime requisite scores).  Grin
Drance
Geek Member

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2013, 02:13:12 PM »

Sooo, is anyone available to GAME tonight?!?!  Grin I will be there tonight, by the by, sooo...would anyone mind if I ran some RPG action?!
Sir_Hamelot

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2013, 02:55:25 PM »

Heya, Drance!

Thanks for the XP!  It's a level up!

I missed the explanation of the Troll Lord levels system so Ill need some guidance to level up stats.

Looking forward to tonight!  Are we White Washing?  Grin

Drance
Geek Member

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2013, 02:08:39 PM »

Just an update in light of last night: the Beyond the Westwall campaign is slated for a hiatus, as yours truly needs to work on gaining a working knowledge of the DCC RPG system, which is a meatier version of Basic D&D-type gaming we've been doing using Labyrinth Lord. In the meantime, Pam, Mark, Wes and I discussed trying out some Dragon Age RPG action. Also, we were joined by a new gamer, named Roger! Welcome, Roger. He's been gaming for decades and is a very nice guy. So, the gang took the opportunity to go through the Dragon Age RPG character creation process, with me at the helm, guiding them through the process. The consensus seemed to indicate that the process was fun, and folks are looking forward to me running a campaign set in the world of Thedas! Mark and Josh, the next session will be us working with you to get some characters together, and then we will get going! Meanwhile, as per usual, if I can't make it Wes or Bill will run C&C. I'll be setting up a Dragon Age RPG thread under Other RPG Events, FYI. Talk to you all soon!

P.S. make no mistake, the Beyond the Westwall game WILL continue at some point in the future. We will just have to convert your characters to the much more complex and rules-crunchy (but not as crunchy as some other modern systems) DCC RPG. So hold on to those LL characters!!!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: