All Things Fun! Online Forums
June 25, 2017, 10:09:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Follow All Things Fun! on Twitter & Facebook!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  
Author Topic: The C&C All Star Game!  (Read 17830 times)
Sir_Hamelot

View Profile Email
« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2014, 12:58:18 PM »

Greetings, beautiful people!

I know, lordly, I know.  Still no Titanic Recaps.  I'm being trained for a new position at work and my evenings are still filled with getting the new apartment setup. 

Excuses aside, I am SO FREAKIN STOKED to see everyone tonight!!  I'm not sure who all will be there, but I'm happy to contribute to Tom's, 'PREMATURE E-CELEBRATION OF OUR C&C GROUP'S 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!'

A terrible name, I'm sorry.

Anywho, just letting everyone know that I will be there this evening with bells on (it's been a week of horrible, horrible responsibility) and I will be ready, willing, and able to kill you all off...I mean...hopefully introduce everyone to the joys of the Bone Hold Cheesy  Ill be bringing some snackies to contribute (fruit and chocolate almonds anyone?) so feel free to mooch.  And thank you to everyone who has been and continues to be a part of this random tale of mine.

But enough cute-talk...DEATH AWAITS!!!

Trollzah, good people!

-W  Grin

"You can offer a sacrifice of blood.  Perhaps if you cut your hand."  "Ok, but only from my left hand.  My right is my 'me time' hand."
Sir_Hamelot

View Profile Email
« Reply #136 on: June 11, 2014, 05:51:56 PM »

Heya, beautiful people!

BONE HOLD BRAAAWWWWLLL!!!  Be prepared for chaos and major plot revelations! 

Hope to see y'all there!

-W  Grin

"You can offer a sacrifice of blood.  Perhaps if you cut your hand."  "Ok, but only from my left hand.  My right is my 'me time' hand."
Drance
Geek Member

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #137 on: June 19, 2014, 09:37:20 PM »

What up kids?? Anybody making it out to Free RPG Day weekend?  To see the Troll Lord??!!
zipper
Geek Member

View Profile Email
« Reply #138 on: June 25, 2014, 04:17:26 PM »

It was great to see everyone at ATF last weekend to meet Steve from TLG and play in his adventure from Free RPG day.  Our player characters have ensured that the dragon population of Aihrde remains well fed!
zipper
Geek Member

View Profile Email
« Reply #139 on: June 25, 2014, 04:20:03 PM »

Keep in mind that last week we spoke about Greg possibly running Shadowrun tonight.  I will also come prepared to run SW tonight if you want.  I will post more on the Savage Worlds thread under Other Games in this forum.
zipper
Geek Member

View Profile Email
« Reply #140 on: July 02, 2014, 03:11:41 PM »

Hey folks!  Sorry to report that Pam and I will not be able to make it tonight.  Pam's mom is in the hospital.  I will also post in the Savage Worlds section since I have been running that system lately.
Sir_Hamelot

View Profile Email
« Reply #141 on: July 03, 2014, 11:33:21 AM »

Hey, peepers!

Bill and Pam, Im so sorry to hear about Pam's mum Sad  I'm hoping for the best, of course.

If it helps (which, I dunno, may not), just got my weekly TLG email and it looks like ALL C&C gear is on sale for at LEAST 25% off on RPG Drivethru...including a CERTAIN Nordic Codex Cheesy

Miss you beautiful peoples something fierce as well as our weekly shin-digs.  In between my 14 hour days Im working on getting Part 1 of 4 of 'The Story of Ulza' ready.  It will take place right after our PCs crash land once again in Ulza's chamber after everyone's '80's action hero-style' jump into the pit from the 8th floor.  The story will be filled with major plot advancements, twists and turns regarding people's characters, and will officially signal the beginning of the final chapter for everyone...granted, it may be a long chapter, but I wanted to keep the game fresh and push it along, so a lot of what I was hoping for you guys will be pushed aside for the sake of tempo.  BUT, I assure you, it will be worth it.

Great to see everyone (for like 2 minutes) on Free RPG Day!  I hope the almonds and Dr. Pepper were put to good use.

Hope to see everyone relatively soon!  Until next we meet, beautiful people!  Trollzah!

-W  Grin

zipper
Geek Member

View Profile Email
« Reply #142 on: August 19, 2014, 02:54:06 PM »

Thanks Wes!  Can't wait to have you back in the mix for some gaming action!
GrannyAle
Lurker

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2016, 09:36:23 PM »

Greetings, beautiful people!

It is indeed ME!  Wesley 'Granny Ale/All Star Game' Bogan!

It has been too long.  I hope the Savage World/Castles and Crusades friends/gang has been doing well.

Welp, it's true.  Ed, Dina, and the ATF gang are closing shop in the next few weeks.  It broke my heart and actually brought me to tears.  But Anthony and I are determined to have one final go with the old gang.

If everyone is interested, we are both DETERMINED to run one final campaign quest in our honor.  We both talked about it and we are dead set on keeping our Hero Sandwich/C&C faith alive for one more go.

Let us know if everyone would be interested in one final get together before the All Things Fun doors close forever.

Miss you guys.  Hope to hear from you soon.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
  Print  

Jump to: