40K Combat Patrol Tournament
- Sunday January 24th
- from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- the entry fee is 7.00
- scheduled for five rounds
- complete details below
☆ Combat Patrol 500 points
• All models / units in a Combat Patrol must be chosen from a single source, and must adhere to the following modified FOC:
0-1 Fast Attack
0-1 Heavy Support
Please note = named characters are not permitted in a Combat Patrol.
• Command Benefits ( e.g. Objective Secured ) are in effect.
• One model must be designated as the Warlord of a player's Combat Patrol.
• A player may ignore the minimum one Troop requirement in the event their source material does not include a Troop choice e.g. Codex: Legion of the Damned.
• Vehicles are permitted in a Combat Patrol provided they meet the following restrictions: the total armor value ( adding Front Rear & Side once ) does not exceed 33 i.e. a Rhino would have a total armor value of 32 as 11 FA + 10 RA + 11 SA
• Neither Flyers nor Flying Monstrous Creatures are permitted in a Combat Patrol.
• The deloyment zones for a Combat Patrol are opposite corners using a 4x4 table, and each 2x2 area will include d3 pieces of terrain - players take alternating turns placing terrain on the battlefield.
• In addition to terrain, three objective markers must also be placed on the table = one each in a player's deployment at 12" by 12" and the third at the center of the table.
• During deployment models can be placed anywhere in their deployment zone that is at least 9" away from a center dividing line = thus creating an 18" neutral zone. Infiltrators can be deployed as per their special rule, and likewise Scouts may be placed as per their special rule.
• Game length is five turns or one-hour ( with a 15 minute warning ) unless a player no longer has any models on the table after their first turn.
• Winners in each round are determined at the end of the game based on the victory conditions below - please note that players only earn points for what they accomplished = this is extended to mean that if the game ends in a Massacre the winner only scores the points they have at the end of the game ... likewise the player that lost the game will still be awarded points they may have earned e.g. Slay The Warlord.
050 pt Control your objective
100 pt Control the center objective
200 pt Control the opponent's objective
050 pt First Blood
050 pt Slay the Warlord
050 pt Linebreaker
• Note - replenishing effects such as Summoning are not permitted.